- I love that I discover every day something about how I can live a healthier, cleaner life.
- I love that my son is sleeping much better, and thus so am I.
- I love the way I am feeling today. Leaner, with a great body that sustains what I want to do.
- I love all the small commodities of today's life, that are mostly taken for granted: a running water toilet, a tap where cold (quite clean) and warm water is coming from at a switch, an integrated system that keeps us warm, a big window that you can open, a wooden floor, electricity..
- .. and I love the other things we almost all the time take for granted: the ground I am walking on, the plants that feed me and my son and are so beautiful to see, the trees, the beautiful colors of the sky, the Sun with it's light and warmth. I love the Moon for it's romantic light and for going around our planet putting things in perpetual movement.
- I love most of the inventions of Man.
- I love films. I love to get myself immersed in another life and live it intensely for a few hours.
- I love the sound of fresh spinach leaves when I wash them.
- I love that I am craving less and less sugar. I have an organic chocolate bar in my fridge for ages and I so not feel like touching it .
- I love that I can now explain things to my son, for example that there are things you can play with but not drink from:-)
Wanna shine together?
sign up below:
Learn how to make Raw Chocolate with essential oils
I write about what makes me feel alive and shining: my work, art, love of life, sun, the sea, essential oils, my son, raw food and green smoothies.
Please feel free to share this page with your friends and to write to me whatever you feel like sharing.