- I love it when out of the blue I have a conversation with someone and it goes so deep that all the layers of my being are touched. Today it happened.
- I love that today my son wanted to wear something on his head because I also had something similar. It maybe looked a bit silly on me, but I loved it that we were both in style:-) It was also freezing today so it was necessary.
- I love it when I get original ideas about what I could do and I get such feelings of gratitude.
- I love it when my son falls asleep in my arms. He slept perfectly for one and a half hours in my arms while I was drinking tea and talking with another mother. Beautiful.
- I love it when I discover a book that talks to me. The last great one I borrowed a month ago and gave back today was "the science of parenting" of Margot Sunderland.
- I love it when I meet somebody on the street which I haven't seen in years. And especially if I meet them three days in a row in totally different places:-)
- I love the great clearness of today. The Light was like made of porcelain.
- I love it that right from the beginning I decided to speak Dutch with my son in place of my (Romanian) mother tongue. It is a great school for both of us and my son is great in Dutch.
- I love it that I have curtains that keep the cold outside.
- I love it that I am organized.I am really good in structure.
Wanna shine together?
sign up below:
Learn how to make Raw Chocolate with essential oils
I write about what makes me feel alive and shining: my work, art, love of life, sun, the sea, essential oils, my son, raw food and green smoothies.
Please feel free to share this page with your friends and to write to me whatever you feel like sharing.