- I love that yesterday I put together, in one big breath, a whole website. Between reading to my son, making smoothies and a raw soup f, making something to eat for my son, and much more other things, I made a great, organized, beautiful website. I love that.
- I love that I gave myself a healing session as present for my birthday, which is today.
- I love that today, with my birthday, I am in the middle of the 30 days love and I also started with the 3 days green smoothies challenge. And I am 42, together that makes 3x2, all kind of 3s:-)
- I love that I woke up grateful. I am grateful for my son, for my life and for my house, just to name a few. Such a great feeling to have if it's my birthday.
- I love that today was a soft sunny day. Beautiful skies with transparent fast clouds.
- I love that in the middle of a hectic day I kept thinking about my list for today and managed to do it although it is almost night.
- I love that a lot of friends had called today to congratulate me. Friends that were always there and knew about this day but did not called before.
- I love how light I feel today.
- I love how someone who saw me a month ago told me that I seem today 10 years younger than last time.
- I love that I am 42 and that i do not feel for a bit that I would want to change it or hide it. I love my life.
Wanna shine together?
sign up below:
NEW*** Learn how to make Raw Chocolate with essential oils
My journal is about what makes me feel alive and shining: my work, art, love of life, sun, the sea, essential oils, my son, raw food and green smoothies.
Please feel free to share this page with your friends and to write to me whatever you feel like sharing.