- I love that I am less and less afraid.
- I love that this house if offering me a safe heaven.
- I love that today I gave to my son again.
- I love that I needed a jacket for the winter and I got one. And it's a beautiful red warm one.
- I love that my son is subtle in his language skills. I asked him today" do you want a pair of warm socks, just like mama? he said: I want a pair of cold socks:-)
- I love that I got today to download the pictures and films I have been making for a while.
- I love that I also got today to some payment I was supposed to make. I like it when I get to it in time.
- I love that I found on the internet a film I wanted to see today together with some friends, "a farm for the future". This way I got to stay home with my son and still get informed.
- I love that today I managed to see when I was getting irritated (because of my huge lack of sleep since my son is down with the flu), and that I just took a deep breath and got over most of my bad moments today with no more than the first irritation.
- I love that I managed to see today that my son's demanding attitude (mama, do to drink tea!, mama do not make soup!, mama do not sit!, etc), are coming from his deep vulnerability at the moment. It is much easier to see that when he is ill, doesn't it?
Wanna shine together?
sign up below:
NEW*** Learn how to make Raw Chocolate with essential oils
My journal is about what makes me feel alive and shining: my work, art, love of life, sun, the sea, essential oils, my son, raw food and green smoothies.
Please feel free to share this page with your friends and to write to me whatever you feel like sharing.