- I love my friends. They help me with sometimes keeping my child busy while I have a shower or wash my hair, or like today while I clean and reorganize the house. These days i was not able to do anything because when he is ill, my son is a small dictator:-)
- I love the soup I made yesterday. My son was not eating much but he had some of the soup today.
- I love that I am more and more aware of how my body is reacting to what I eat.
- I love the drawings I make together with my son. I used to do only what he asked me (a frog, a penguin, an elephant, a pig, a duck etc) but now I am coloring together with him but in my way and make out of our drawing, a color map:-)
- I love my patience, especially with my son.
- I love my body..
- I love that I have the presence to take swift decisions if that is necessary. That I do not panic very easy, especially in weird, threatening situations.
- I love my survival instinct.
- I love that I usually feel when it is the best moment to do things.
- I love that am enduring.
Wanna shine together?
sign up below:
Learn how to make Raw Chocolate with essential oils
I write about what makes me feel alive and shining: my work, art, love of life, sun, the sea, essential oils, my son, raw food and green smoothies.
Please feel free to share this page with your friends and to write to me whatever you feel like sharing.