- I love that I am so good with languages! I currently speak and write very well in three different languages and there are a few more that I would be able to speak a bit if I meet someone, and a few more I just understand without being able to speak them myself. And it is very easy for me to learn a new language if I want to, although I am attracted to some more than to others. I have a feeling for languages and I LOVE that.
- I love that my son is getting better. He had a quite good night last night and the snoring got much less.
- I love that I live in Holland. It is a beautiful country, I find the people easy to talk to, It has a lot of water and sea and wonderful fast changing skies. And it's so small that you can easily travel between the extremes in less than a day. I really like that. And lost and lots of other reasons.
- I love that when I am cooking or making something to drink like a smoothie or juice, I almost never get it wrong. I am an inspired cook / juicer / smoothie-maker:-) I just LOVE that. No matter the recipe, maybe I just make it on inspiration or I copy and adapt it from somewhere, I think I never made anything un-eatable.. On second thought, I made a juice once where I mixed the wrong vegetables with the wrong fruits (well, stubborn) and ended up not really drinking it and being in pain for a few days from the little I drunk:-) A looong time ago, though:-)
- I love when I get a confirmation from the Universe just the day I had a question or wondering about something. Isn't that just so sweet of my angels and guides:-)
- I Love that I am at all times protected, if I do not put myself in danger because of all those stupid reasons I used to listen to.
- I love that I am sitting here writing this list.
- I love that at the moment I do not really know what day it is, or care to know. Yes, I have an agenda and I am aware what day it is if I want to, but I am not obsessed with the days like I used to be when I was working. I know it's a temporary situation, thank you for reminding me that, but I just love it.
- I love my red bicycle. It rides so well! It's also very beautiful. Right now it stands in my living room because of a momentary lack os space where it belongs, and it's a beautiful feature, I almost think I will miss it when I will be able to put it somewhere else.
- I love that this time I did not get very ill, like i used to, after my son would be. I get the signs, I do the right things, and who knows, hopefully I am just healthier and tougher for the viruses? Yay for that!
Wanna shine together?
sign up below:
Learn how to make Raw Chocolate with essential oils
I write about what makes me feel alive and shining: my work, art, love of life, sun, the sea, essential oils, my son, raw food and green smoothies.
Please feel free to share this page with your friends and to write to me whatever you feel like sharing.