- I love that today I took the time to find the favorite cd's of my son (with child sung children songs) on the internet, to look for the words so that I am better in singing along..
- I love that today I made 1.5l of vegetables&greens juice. Yummy.
- I love that today the sun was shining so we could also have the window open for a while, in spite of the cold and my son's not being all better yet.
- I love my healthy hair. I plan on letting it grow for a while.
- I love how my son is singing along with his favorite music (which I have to play a million times a day:-) )
- I love that I laughed with my parents today on Skype.
- I love that I do not let the technical difficulties that sometimes occur, deter me from keeping my end in sight. and doing it anyway when it is possible . (like writing this list when the computer does not want to help:-) )
- I love that I keep a compost coffer in my kitchen and I will have my own compost to bring to the garden. No, I do have worms in the kitchen.. yet:-) it'a another system and it's more like an experiment..
- I love that I can laugh at myself sometimes (often!). Like: I say about a lot of things at the moment that they are personal experiments, but I really really really want the experiment to be a total success, rather:-) I am not officially open for a failed experiment. This discovery made me laugh.
- I love my new expression and skin. People tell me that I look 10 year younger than a few month ago.. Well, I was very sick a few month ago, but still!:-).
Wanna shine together?
sign up below:
NEW*** Learn how to make Raw Chocolate with essential oils
My journal is about what makes me feel alive and shining: my work, art, love of life, sun, the sea, essential oils, my son, raw food and green smoothies.
Please feel free to share this page with your friends and to write to me whatever you feel like sharing.