- I love my -our!- home. It is small, cozy, warm, ordered (I mean.. my stuff!:-) and nice, it's all we need and it contains (and protects!) us:-)
- I love my couch:-) it is soft and though on the small side, It helps me lay down with my son and put him to sleep at night. We just love being together on the couch reading and playing or watching films with him as the big star.
- I love my kitchen! Today, a home centered list:-) I love that it gets natural light through a small window. I love that though small it has all the equipment I would like to use or I need. And it contains all the yummy we are eating to grow: some literally, some in.. ehhrr.. wisdom:-)
- I love that since my pregnancy I discovered a new way to be healthy and I want to develop this more and more to the point where I will pride in never being sick again.. I wonder how that will happen, or when, but that is the adventure, right?
- I love that although I still want to eat some things that I, in the light of the last few month experience, consider less than healthy, I am aware more and more of it and do not beat myself up for it. Instead, I give into the cravings every now and then and give myself a break, and loving the rest of the really healthy things I do and eat.
- I love that I find more and more alternative recipies to the things I used to love (to eat!) and the things my son loves to eat. This summer I made quite a lot of super foods ice-cream and smoothies, and I now make a lot of fresh beats juice and carrots for him. He loves it!
- I love that I was always very intuitive, that I did not need to "develop" that as it was already in place.. I love that I am allowing myself more and more to use this sixth sense, too:-)
- I love that I am allowing myself to ease more into stuff I have to do, instead of doing it also when I totally feel like not doing it. Calling people (back) or writing to them at a wrong moment for me never seemed "wrong" as it was pleasing the outside world. But it felt quite bad for me, and that led to a lot of pain, physical or not. I am learning more and more not to trespass my own security systems:-)
- I love how more and more I see the truth of the "Radical Unschooling" approach (which I discovered that it is actually my way of thinking right from before I got pregnant and way before I knew it had a name!), It is visible even in my son who is so small. I suppose Radical Unschooling is going to be quite a challenge for me, as a single mother (who knows, by school time I could be no single anymore), in a society that does not by any means, support single motherhood.. We'll see how that works out, as I feel like it is the only possible way for me and my son.
- I love that I am sitting here in the dark writing because I want to spare the electricity. I use only as much as needed and I am aware of my use. And..i am glad I have a laptop that allows writing in the dark:-)
Wanna shine together?
sign up below:
NEW*** Learn how to make Raw Chocolate with essential oils
My journal is about what makes me feel alive and shining: my work, art, love of life, sun, the sea, essential oils, my son, raw food and green smoothies.
Please feel free to share this page with your friends and to write to me whatever you feel like sharing.