- I love that today I listened on the youtube a bit older videos of Angela and Matt Monarch.. Wonderful! Such cheerful, graceful, amazing people:-)
- I love that today I felt like connecting and asking help about my already 3 days being "down" and that I got a few great answers from the ones I asked about.. And if no answer, at least great energy. Very grateful about that.
- I love that today I am feeling better than yesterday.
- I love that yesterday evening I remembered something that Eckart Tolle said and that brings things into perspective for me whenever I remember it: "What is wrong with right now? Of course, there is nothing ever wrong with right now, unless it is and you are probably doing something about that in that moment.. Planning and being scared about the future.. not so good:-)
- I love that today I went right on and gave myself permission to eat something "outside" the raw healthy tour. It is not often but today was one of those days.
- I love my body. I know I have said it before but this one is bound to be repeated:-)
- I love that tomorrow I go to another town with the train. It's a long time ago, it seems, that I took a trip.
- I love that I got invited to a raw potluck next week. Great:-)
- I love that today I heard a second day in a row about raw path made of sunflower seeds. I will try it out real soon.
- I love the weather these days, I said it yesterday, too, I believe. It is very soft (11 degrees Celcius today) and even if it rains, it's soft and nice, as opposed to crazy cloud breaks I would expect this time of year.. Of course, thinking about it, it's weird.. This summer we had almost the same weather as right now… The difference in temperature was not even that big, as I remember that somewhere in august we had more than a few days with 12-15 degrees.. The psychological difference is quite big, though, as in august you would not see as many dark colored thick coats and boots:-)
Wanna shine together?
sign up below:
Learn how to make Raw Chocolate with essential oils
I write about what makes me feel alive and shining: my work, art, love of life, sun, the sea, essential oils, my son, raw food and green smoothies.
Please feel free to share this page with your friends and to write to me whatever you feel like sharing.