- I love that today is day 30 and I did not even notice was getting so close:-) This list was never difficult to write. It shows to me that I am more grateful than I thought I am, for everything in my life:-)
- I love that I read yesterday that some of my sisters on Tera's site just go on further than 30 days:-). Maybe I will, too, but probably post it somewhere else. Like on my blog, for example:-)
- I love that my hair is longer so that I can put it up and away from my face.
- I lover that today I discovered how to make raw butter.. where else, on the youtube:-)
- I love that although I met today some very negative people (disguised in positive alternative people, though), that tried to explain to me that all that I do is very wrong, I did not mind them very much.. Was a bit upset that I had to discuss with them (on close quarters) but did not even one moment doubt that where I am now it's the best I ever have been, and that things are getting better and better.
- I love that this evening I made 1l fruit and vegetable juice. Yummy. and did not drink it all!
- I love how good we are sleeping the last few days.
- I love that I put some seeds to sprout tonight. Soon sprouts smoothie:-)
- I love that I am becoming more sensitive to what does not resonate with me, and take action to get away from it sooner than I used to.
- And for the last one: I love myself!
Wanna shine together?
sign up below:
Learn how to make Raw Chocolate with essential oils
I write about what makes me feel alive and shining: my work, art, love of life, sun, the sea, essential oils, my son, raw food and green smoothies.
Please feel free to share this page with your friends and to write to me whatever you feel like sharing.