- I love Lisette:-) She helps me get to the sticky stuff at the bottom, as wise Kelly Mc Beard says. I was in this vicious circle of getting depressed and more depressed and more depressed and more desperate. Now I know that I have an ally in Lisette. Yesterday we had a session together and when she is massaging that deep-seated stuff out of my body it is like she is me, seeing, feeling and understanding it all. Veel dank, Lisette!
- I love today. I will go have a walk with my son “down town” (well, that is how we call it, but we are very much in the center of this town). While we walk on the streets he says: do we go to the town?
- I love tomorrow:-) Tomorrow is the local organic market and we are a regular! This week we are also participating in the “no impact week” so I will take a lot of old paper bags with me and buy everything “package free”. I used to recycle all these paper bags (in the recycle bins) but since now on I will probably reuse them until they fall apart and THEN recycle.
- I love that I heard that some town halls (in Holland, where I live) have compost bins to lend for free. I will check today if that is also the case with our town but pretty sure it is, so YAY for that!
- I love that yesterday I felt my silver angel around me. Thank you!
- I know I said it before, but today also I LOOOOVE my green smoothie! As much low impact as I could make it, with local spinach and other local stuff but also with big impact lemons and oranges.. MYUMMYY!!!
- I love the new acrobatics my son discovers every day!
- I love the way my son speaks!
- I love that I am my son’s safe heaven. He jumps and runs and tumbles and jumps some more and than he comes and he touches me or he wants me to put the laptop away and hold him for a minutes or so. And there he goes again!
Wanna shine together?
sign up below:
NEW*** Learn how to make Raw Chocolate with essential oils
My journal is about what makes me feel alive and shining: my work, art, love of life, sun, the sea, essential oils, my son, raw food and green smoothies.
Please feel free to share this page with your friends and to write to me whatever you feel like sharing.