There used to be these huge things in my life before motherhood and having a little business of my own.. :-) two bundles of joy, how they say :-) Like, the Easter, the holidays, the Christmas.. you know, the big things.. and the small one, like full moon, new moon - and let's not forget, day and night :-)
I am still aligned with the natural cycles.. (Although arguably the Easter happening is more man made than natural)..
I am, I am still aligned, especially my body is.
In the same time there are other cycles, natural to me now, that are in the spot light nowadays..
In my little family, it's superhero time already a few months - and while we went through the well-known Superman, Spider-Man, Batman and the more modern Ironman and Thor, we are now in the 'invent a new one' phase, where V is inventing a new superhero or two everyday.
It is fun and exciting to see what he comes up with and how he adapts what he sees on YouTube to make his own costume and see it as 'the real thing'..
Oopsy... today I was not able to make any video.
I was going to this morning but I couldn't.
I was going to make it after we came from the market but my son had a particularly challenging day today and he is still like totally glued to me.
He tends to do that when he does not like something - and lately he definitively does not like to go to the market..
I wish I could spare him that but it is not in the cards at the moment..
So he also decided to not let me do anything else today - and he is telling it quite loud and clear at the moment from my lap while I write:-) If I would try to make a vid I know it could get frustrating for both of us in such a moment, so I will not attempt it:-)
It's almost here!!!
When I proposed an April SHINE challenge that would bring us from the Winter Slumber to the Sunny Summer I had no idea that the winter will still be lounging in my garden!
But still, it is. It is snowing today as we speak and write and read..:-)
Thus I believe a Shining Challenge is totally in order. It starts in 3 days, on April 1st (no fools here, right?), and for most of us it will be right after we had delighted in all those Easter chocolate rabbits and eggs:-)
I am sure most of you can relate..:-)
.. (if not, much muchos muchos respect for you!!)
I invite you to become friends with yourself. If you are already, even better, think of how you can make this friendship even sweeter. Think, how would you treat a loved one if she/he would come to visit for only 30! Days?
I invite you to commit to yourself. From one Shining Mama to other Shining Mama's (and we have a few Shining Papa's amongst us, too!!) - I am honored that you go along with me on this journey and I applaud you for being willing to take the time for yourself.
Did you notice how things are mixing with each other creating this ama-zing wirwar? Kinda like these picture of my smoothies and cacao almond milk between the cars and the pencils and all that:-)
Today I do not even know where to start.
To talk about my new recipes and super new recipes blog?
(all about that: here)
To jump up and down about my new collage technique and my new art blog ? (see here)
To be silent and go inside and acknowledge the cold air of winter and how that makes me want curl up in a corner?
Or to tell about how I run on the corridors with V, doing "the busses" (with colored straws as wipers and singing "the wheels of the bus" out loud..)..?
And yet again, I should just maybe only tell you about this new energy I feel around me and in me, that surrounds everything I do these days. It is 2013, so that is where it starts:-)
So I have decided!
In the beginning was Greenz 4 Momz about the green juices and smoothies and the great things that come from drinking green. But little by little it became a symbol for a lot of other things, too.
It is about giving the green moms the thumbs up: green for green moms! Moms can be here who they are. I am so happy to keep the sacred space for mothers and mothers to be.
It's about giving moms the green stuff via my writing and videos. It's about growing and grounding and blossoming and being in the sun.
It's about me being of service.
It's about the green stuff and why we need it. It is what makes us grow. Inside and outside. It is liquid sunshine that makes us glow.
It's about motherhood. It's about green motherhood, natural mama. It's about being so close to the nature as it possible is on the Earth right now.
It's about Mother Earth. It's about what she gives us and what I am grateful for.
1. I love that we woke up so late today and slept long and well
2. I love that the weather is so soft now, actually warmer than most of the summer.
3. I love my hair today, it’s curly by nature and today it seems untamable. What others call a bad hair day, I call a hair personality revolution:-)
4. I love my son’s nose. I love my nose. Both challenging these days because of a long flu.
5. I love the new arrangement in our apartment, I like to change it often (when I feel that we get stuck) and this particular one gives us more space to move (so more space for my son’s induced chaos yay!)
6. I love the bread I bought this week for the first time from the market. It has the perfect structure and a lot of yummy seeds.
7. I love to write this list! It’s a date with myself and in the same time with our whole wide beautiful world.
8. I love that this next spring I am embarking on the adventure of my first vegetable garden. Already a few years long I wanted to be connected to the Earth in this way.
9. I love that yesterday I changed my website to make it even clearer. It feels like clearing the air, the same as clearing the space.
10. I love the technology that allows us to be connected in this way. I love the internet and my little laptop.
get my news:
Learn how to make Raw Chocolate with essential oils
I write about what makes me feel alive and shining: my work, art, love of life, sun, the sea, essential oils, my son, raw food and green smoothies.
Please feel free to share this page with your friends and to write to me whatever you feel like sharing.