1. Maybe you've noticed that the green smiling Buddha disappeared from the table near the "talking chair" where I make my vids:-) This is because he is now V.'s "baby". I really see some resemblance there:-)
2. Thank for your loving nudges, Life. Now that I am putting April's shine together everyday I realize where my energy is weak and where I wobble:-) Ha-ha, there is much wobbling going on at times.
3. Thank you for "clearness" :-) I thought I will make up another word (I just love doing that) but this is a real word in English. I feel more and more where I am clear and where not. I also go through the whole process that brings more and more SHINE - and I also feel chipped:-) You are my Michelangelo and I am your David, Life, so I let myself happily being chipped - I know that my real "davidness" is coming out more and more.
"I just chipped away the stone that doesn't look like David." --Michelangelo
5. Love it when I find a great book that I cannot let down until I read it. And that is also a fear, that I am going to find such a book, as now I do not have the luxury to read and read and read and do nothing else, like I used to. I used to sit on our kitchen balcony in the sun and read hours on end - and only move to my room and read until morning (ssshhh do not tell my parents..)...:-) those were great great days.
6. Love Michelangelo and David.
7. Love Venice. That is where I saw David in person:-)
8. Love listening to you, Life:-) When I was in Venice I was heart broken and was asking you a lot of questions about my then lover.. I entered a church in a far away neighborhood of Venice, just because it was extremely hot outside and I was tired.. I sat down and after I sighed relief to be in the cooler air and in silence (there was seemingly nobody there) all of a sudden started the "Nuptial March" (this one, if you're curious). I was totally pissed of, Life, and I believe you laughed:-) My question at that moment was if my lover would re-join me or not.. The fact that I heard the bridal march and it pissed me off was my -unwilled - answer.. that he will be with someone else.. Didn't like it but well, it was true - and I asked:-)
9. Love the birds singing in the garden. One is eating peanuts right now on the other side of the window:-) what a speed:-0
10. Love YouTube. Great invention:-)