our own embouteillage in the bedroom
1. Thank you time. Thank you that it' stretching when I need it to.. Thank you that I have all the time I need.
2. Thank you for my access to creation world. It is amazing to be able to be so inspired as I feel right now. Deep gratitude.
3. I love the idea that we can tap into all that world. I was so inspired yesterday to write all that material (and I am really seriously wondering if my lovelies had time to read it all.. gulp... Loved to write it, though. Please help them read, Life, if they need that information. thank you:-)
4. I love that today we get to go to the organic market again. It is a big journey every week but it gives us yummy yummy times and green smoothies:-)
5. Love the idea of this love journal. I am not always that inspired because I find it hard at times but it is a great tool to see the beauty in my life even if I am low or really in the ditches..:-)
6... plus that it will be really nice to read over the years.
7... and I really hope I will inspire people to start writing their lists. Whenever you read this, if it inspires you - just start today! And I challenge you, write here your first list of ten, today!:-)
8. I love V.
9. I love his stripes today: socks with stripes, trousers with stripes, two blouses on top of each other, with stripes..:-) All with some purples stripes:-) Purple is his fav color already two years - since he started naming the colors.. I love purple a lot, too - but my fav is green..
10. love that V loves to play the piano.. We have a keyboard and it's standing in an awkward position (not horizontal) on an armchair. At times during the day he just climbs on the armchair, he flips the keyboard on and he plays different music lines, asking if I know them..:-)
want some love?
I am shining. I hope you are, too. If you want to be and did not find out how, you can find lots of love tools here.