ou sont les fleurs d'antan - small encausic by Ioana
Sometimes you make it a bit harder for me to stay grateful..
And I suppose I am not the only one.
So today I will try even harder to find the ten things- juts because I know that finding joy in the simple things most probably will cheer me up..
1. thank you for electricity. And thank you that I may use this electricity.
2. Thank you for the bees. I know they do much more for us than most of the people understand but today I wanted to thank them for the wax that made this encautic painting possible.
3. and thank you for honey. I love it. there were times I could not appreciate it but now I do. V. also loves honey. two fans of the bees here:-)
4. Thank you for my friend the laptop. It makes April's Shine possible and that makes me happy.
5. Thank you for drinking straws. They are such a great toy for V. and he invents more and more games with them every day. Until now they were: straws to drink (a few days), wipers of the bus, pieces of letters and ciphers, clouds and storm, rain and snow, water for bath and pieces of intricate designs for houses and busses.. (I think that I mentioned that before and I suppose it will come back in this list).
6. Thank you for color. I find it amazing that in the winter people have so many black and grey clothes, even in countries are mud is not everywhere. I was sitting in the train today and I was the only one with a red coat and green shoes.. There was somebody else with blue shoes but that was about it. It has been a long winter and these people most probably walked around in grey and black for the last 6 month.
7. Thank you for cheese. no comment on that but I thought I'd mention it.
8. Thank you for tears. I spread some around today and I am also grateful that I was able to do that while V. was not around.
9. Thank you for food.
10. thank you for life, Life.
see, that was easy-peasy..
want some love?
I am shining. I hope you are, too. If you want to be and did not find out how, you can find lots of love tools here.