Sometimes you make it a bit harder for me to stay grateful..
And I suppose I am not the only one.
So today I will try even harder to find the ten things- juts because I know that finding joy in the simple things most probably will cheer me up..
1. thank you for electricity. And thank you that I may use this electricity.
2. Thank you for the bees. I know they do much more for us than most of the people understand but today I wanted to thank them for the wax that made this encautic painting possible.
3. and thank you for honey. I love it. there were times I could not appreciate it but now I do. V. also loves honey. two fans of the bees here:-)
4. Thank you for my friend the laptop. It makes April's Shine possible and that makes me happy.
6. Thank you for color. I find it amazing that in the winter people have so many black and grey clothes, even in countries are mud is not everywhere. I was sitting in the train today and I was the only one with a red coat and green shoes.. There was somebody else with blue shoes but that was about it. It has been a long winter and these people most probably walked around in grey and black for the last 6 month.
7. Thank you for cheese. no comment on that but I thought I'd mention it.
8. Thank you for tears. I spread some around today and I am also grateful that I was able to do that while V. was not around.
9. Thank you for food.
10. thank you for life, Life.
see, that was easy-peasy..