That's it, isn't it, Life? The great Agatha has put the big dot over your big i -)
1. Thank you that I am able to listen to the voice inside. It is sometimes the smallest things - and being able to listen is just great. I would not know what I am missing if I could not listen and hear - but having this voice inside makes life easier.
2. I love living. True. There is a big heaviness at the moment around me and I wish it away but I still love living my life. Agatha is right and so to the point.
I am telling V. that not everything manifests instantly on Earth but I still expect it to..
4. thank you for my wonderful photo camera. It was a present from a friend, thank you, Saida! To be technically correct she actually said she is lending it to me - a few years back. I love it, it is a Panasonic and makes great pictures even if I am not taking care of all the technical details. An amazing tool and I am really grateful for how easy it is to get all these great images in my laptop.
5. Love how things are coming to me when I need them.
6. Love that when my soul does not find something necessary, the Universe conspires to not make it happen. Thank you. I appreciate that.
7. Love our house. we live here almost a year and I found a lot of peace here - and nice people to be around. Love my neighbors.
8. Love V.'s new game - he is a running tree (yes, you've read that right ;-) ) with paper leaves that flutter in the wind and fall (coz inside here it's autumn) . It is a bummer to clean up but if I do it once in a few days he even has pleasure in letting it "snow" with paper.
9. Thank you for this idea with the gratitude journal. I do not remember exactly where I've heard it first but the first time I did it was posting on Tera's (Tera Warner) website last year. It also catapulted my desire to have a website to send that into the world and the gratitude journal was also my first blog here. So funny to see how things go. And great.
10. I feel like eating a lot of meat lately. Grateful for having the possibility to buy organic, good, healthy meat form animals that had fun while living. I was a vegetarian and even a vegan for so many years and it was hard to leave that "persona" behind.. Because of all the principial stuff related to eating animals, the energy of death that we eat together with the meat, my wish to not have to kill to eat and more of this same sort of reasons. But lately (a few weeks now) my body is heavily asking for meat of all kinds. The one big thing my body taught me during pregnancy - "listen to me!". I listen. And it is difficult for me to say this , being know for a green smoothie diva and raw food eater but here it is, all bare. I sometimes eat meat. As often as I need to. More often lately. And also as often as V. needs to - as he does not eat without my example.. So see, this is also one of the reasons why I am not 100% raw. I want to give my body the opportunity to ask for what it needs, do not question it and give it to it. In my head I often discuss whether it is a fit B12 deficiency or what the reason is, do I need more superfoods and which, etc. The fact of the matter is that at this moment my body asks for meat. And I provide it. Thank you for the possibility to just go do that in an as healthy way possible.