Dear Life - day 3 of April's SHINE
Ioana a few years back
1. Thank you for my past. I just found this picture of me from some years back and I loved remembering that beautiful time. It was just after I had climbed one of the mountains in my life and I was just discovering that I was at the base of another mountain yet:-)
2. Thank you for today's warm wind. Today I went barefoot in the garden to the amazement and - I must say, horror!!!:-) - of V. It was good and we talked about what wind is, we made some wind with our breath and we blew out some candles with our breath wind. Hopefully V. can become friends with the wind again..:-)
3. Thank you for today's green smoothie. It's really yummy. Lots of ginger today - ziiiinggg:-)
4. I love V.'s new games: one is about having a bath and he is the mother, I am the baby, he fills up the "bath" (big plastic container) with "water" (plastic drinking straws - yeah, we have that many!!) and I have to put my feet in the "bath" (hey, take your socks off!!, he says) and say "flats-flats".. :-)
5. .. another one involves me more, I have to draw unlimited amounts of buses, any color possible, together with lights and antennas (yes, some busses have that, didn't you know?:-) ), and in the bus we must see the steering wheels, the driver and some people. No matter how small, the bus must have all these elements:-) And than he rains on the bus with all kinds of colors.. I suppose that in my drawings for this month you will see a lot of busses coz I have to draw them also on my drawings :-)
6. Loved to make today's vid:-)
7. I love money. yes I do:-)
8. love the lavender essence
9. Confession time:-) I love my "dirty" wall..:-) When I moved to this house some of the walls were painted gray-brown.. A nice shade, actually I have some clothes the same color - but I love my walls white so I re-painted everything. One of these brown-gray ones, though, I wanted to experiment with (was also quite tired as it was the last one!) and.. well, I experimented with it..:-) It's not completely white, you see some color underneath and there are beautiful shadowy shapes that become visible when you stare some time at this wall. From all the walls in my house - I love this one the most.. (people said I will be sorry I "left" it like that.. no I'm absolutely not!)
10. .. and I now will say something I am terrified with:-) I am going to say thank you for my son's father.. He is not the easiest of people and he was quite violent at one point in time and we had to run away from him. He seems much better now and V. often enjoys to be with him. Thank you, Life, that you helped him get better and that you help him enjoy his Life.
Comments are closed.
want some love?
I am shining. I hope you are, too. If you want to be and did not find out how, you can find lots of love tools here.