I will start again with writing a gratitude journal. It lifts me up, it gives me a powerful place to hang on to and out in and it is a good way to journal.
1. Grateful for this morning in bed with Vi He does not want to go downstairs to the living room (and food!) and I decided to not push anything today.
2. Grateful for not pushing and for being able to not to. Today I have (made) no special program. We had a place to go to this afternoon but because that would mean pushing my agenda on V I will not do that today. Instead he is watching videos on my computer and I write on the Evernote on the iPad (mostly it is the other way around coz Ipad is "his" and only "his" - I borrow it now).
3. Love Evernote. Great idea! <3
4. Thank you YouTube.
5. Yay for technology:-)
6. Thank you Internet.
7. I love V's body against mine while sitting here in bed.
8. I love the way he is looking for my body in bed when we sleep. I so do not get not co-sleeping.. When I see and feel his hands on me while he sleeps I realize what an enormous loss it would be if we would not have this intimacy with each other. Happy we have it and I see it.
9. Spring is in the air. Love it. The last few days it was quite warm (9 grd. C) and the first spring flowers are showing up in all colors. V loves purple and there are a few purple flowers at our entrance, loved to show them to him.
10. Love love love that I am rebranding to get more of me into my business. I felt constricted like I was wearing only one piece of clothing (imagine yourself naked with only panties on in the winter.. Brrr). It's not that I do not love being naked, haha. Being on the Internet and putting myself out there feels like that quite often, LOL. And it is scary as Belzebuth (you did not hear that one before, huh?). I meant that now I include more and more of who I am in my lovely biz, it feels like I have all the pieces on.. Ya know..?
10 biz (sic:-P). I love my art. It is great and I am so happy I am showing it to you guys. Art is made to be watched and seen and all the beings that come up in my art want also to be seen to live. you can also welcome into your own home and that makes me and them happy.. is that beginning to sound creepy to you?:-) I am stopping now.
want some love?
I am shining. I hope you are, too. If you want to be and did not find out how, you can find lots of love tools here.