1. I love my son's inventivity at playing many different games with the same things. A few month ago he developed a love for drinking straws (he even had a kind of "I cannot sleep if I don't have one right here in bed with me" at one point..). He does not as much drink with them. He plays with them.. We have them in many different colors (and at the moment the collection is at around 150 exquisite pieces) and they are very important part of our (and his when playing alone) play hours.. They are, depending on the occasion: snow and/or rain, pieces of letters, wipers of the bus (this is at the moment most often - and the preferred wipers are the black ones), building blocks, spoons and forks for make believe food and drinks, tunnels to look through and much more.
At this moment the beach balls are our "babies" and in the picture is he going with the bus (he made two chairs like in the bus) with two of our babies. He kisses and caresses the babies (because, as the song says: the babies in the bus go Whoa whoa whoa..) and sometimes, if the babies are left alone in the bus and the bus leaves, he chases the bus and stops it:-) That is, when he is not a bus himself..
3. What a glorious day of spring!
4. yesterday I invented two new raw recipes, on a whim. I so love my love of experiment:-) (you can look them up
5. my love for green smoothies never ends.
6. my boy is still sleeping (at 11.30) and he fell asleep at 2.00 last night. His body is on another time frame and always kinda was (since he was homing in my belly - I was always awake between 4.00 and 9.00 in the morning). It's amazing! and It kinda messes up my program but I so love snuggling together. I also very much appreciate the time I have in the mornings to write:-)
7. I was inspired to start a 30 days of SHINE program. I will do it now in March, to try it out and launch it to all my friends in April so we can do it together. Stay tuned:-)
It is inspired by the book "the Big Leap" by Gay Hendriks and also by "a month of genius" that Christina Morassi did a few years ago on her own blog. I found out about this last one yesterday while lovingly looking at her past blogs. I am now kinda 4 days behind for March but never mind, I will do it anyway, maybe today I will just incorporate all the 4 days:-) And while I am at it, I will also post a photography challenge with each day's theme in April.
8. This is the first time in my life that I started waking up every day feeling happy and excitedly looking ahead to what I have planned.. I mean, the times I was in love (with somebody else) excepted:-) I am now in love with myself and with life and with my biz and with my creativity so that is exciting. I am shining:-)
9. I love how my son is interested in other languages. Already a few months he likes to hear things in at least 3 languages:-) First it was Romanian, English and Dutch, now it's sometimes the turn of Spanish, French and Italian (because I can speak a bit of these and I can look it up) sometimes he speaks japanese (not with me cause I told him I can't :-D) Come to think of it I also could speak some Russian, some Hungarian and some Portuguese at some points in my life so I guess it's in our blood.
10. I have Amazingly Great Plans Ahead. Super Excited:-)