I love you
today I have enormous much to be grateful for.. I will choose some to tell about but I really cannot stop at ten:-)
1. thank you for the winter. It was nice, it was cold, we had snow and frost and now it's time that winter goes to winter land. until next time!
2. Thank you for the abundance that is everywhere to see and to feel.
3. thank you for the signs of spring. The pruned lilac tree has all this small green buttons, they are so tiny that it is hard to believe soon they will transform in branches with lots of leaves..; still they will..
4. thank you for the all this technique stuff that allows me to be in touch with wonderful people around the world :-) sweet.
spring is in the air! the first snow-clocks in my garden
5. thank you for new and old friends.
6. I am so grateful that I finally can say that I love myself. A few years ago I really did not understand, even the concept. don't we all, I thought when somebody asked me.. And I traveled such a long way since than!
7. grateful for great days. I commit to having only good days! I commit to live in my Genius Zone - in my Shine!
8. today I had a great time on FB with my old college colleagues. I really laughed out loud. grateful for humor and for intelligence and also for FB:-)
9. grateful for bananas, cucumber and carrots:-) V. is eating those a lot these days as he is Mister Rabbit one moment (carrots), Musti at other times (he/she eats bananas at times, believe it or not) and the turtle (the turtle eats.. grass..? and the closest thing to that are the cucumbers)..
10. thank you for the iPad:-) I bought it last year in an great bout of inspiration, thinking that I will keep my website posted when we are outside, as well as read at night without a light on (to not wake a certain someone). As it turns out, the iPad is used almost exclusively by V., he writes, he reads, he plays, he draws, he searches the YouTube, he learns a lot and love it.
11. I am so grateful for and I love my clients all around the world. It is amazing to be able to hold the space for these amazing women, to be able to empower them to get out of hiding and step into their Shine. A big heartfelt Thank you for that.
12. Thank you to all the unseen world for the amazing flow of ideas and energy they send to me. My free program for April is awesome and new things swirl every day in my awareness every day to make it even more complete and great. Thank you, beings of light. I am honored to be your messenger into the material world.
13. Grateful for contrast. I was reading "The Big Leap" of Gay Hendriks yesterday (better said, attempting to read it, as I am in an intensively creative period and I have very little energy or patience for reading) and I realized that without having lived so much in the contrast I would not be able to be myself today or help my gorgeous clients. And now I can totally and hole heartedly say: I've enough contrast for a few lives!. Thank you, Mister Contrast. It was sweet. we commiserated, we cried on each others shoulders, we solved a lot of karma, we looked at the world with your grim colored glasses and now we part ways with grace. I respectfully ask you to never ever contact me again and good bye.
Now I commit to live in amazing joy and beauty, every second of my life.
want some love?
I am shining. I hope you are, too. If you want to be and did not find out how, you can find lots of love tools here.