I seem to want to write to you when I have a more challenging time at being grateful. I FULLY accept that. It is probably so that in our best days we take it for granted. So thank you for the reminder..
1. Thank you for tiredness. I slept 3 hours last night, being literally taken away by a wave of inspiration.. And anger.. Do you know, like burning, challenging, "boom in the years heart" anger.. I tried to fall asleep and when I realized I could not, I chose for the best alternative: use the anger as fuel and let inspiration take over. I so love it when that happens.. And those 3 hours of sleep? Bliss with V. in my arms.
(ehmm, what was that all about with that short nightmare with how the world would end? I though we were on the same page with this and that we decided I do not need bad dreams any more?).
2. Thank you for how things always turn out for the best for me. I catch myself (in the rye..:-) ) worrying and then I REMEMBER: you always take care of me. You always come in when I need you to. And I always can do what I want to do. I know it sounds cryptical and I know you know what I mean.
3. When I was young I was writing to "my perfect best friend".. had no idea that your name was "Life" and you were a girl:-) I was so in love with you, with butterflies in my belly and all that! Over time, it changed into a deep deep feeling of gratefulness. Thank you.
5. Thank you for every leaf and every flower in my garden. In other gardens, too.
6. Thank you for my son, V. He is the sweetest and the most beautiful human being. He is worth everything to me.
7. Thank you for this timid sun today. It is still much too cold for the end of March but I suppose you want to show us something about the Global Warming..:-) You made your point, now please bring some warmth, this winter has been really long by now.
8. I love the cars of my son! :-) He enjoys them so much, all the colors and shapes, and we have hundreds of them.
9. I love apples. And lemons. And oranges.. and.. well, all of them:-) I love all your fruits, Life.
10. I love my April SHINE, That you that you so generously whispered it in my ears. I am really excited and totally scared to get into the spot light like that. Ha-ha, Life, I am sure you never had this issue although if we look at Big Bang, you were really tiny then:-)