Ioana honoring today
1. Thank you for today's green smoothie:-) It is really delicious. I wish I could attach the smell of it to this post today :-)
2. I am so inspired by Christina Morassi. I cannot say that enough. I was inspired by more people in the past and I believe we meet them (virtually or not) when we need it most. Christina embodies what I need right now. Thank you, Christina!
3. I love the colors I put on today, light blue with brown. Nice, if I may say so myself :-)
4. I am IN LOVE with my program, SHINE!. I got this idea yesterday and I am going to put it together soon. I am so thankful to my angels and guides that whisper great ideas in my ear the whole day ..and nowadays let me sleep at night, Thanks Goddess:-)
5. I am again remodeling the website to incorporate the new ideas. So grateful. I am literally jumping with joy every day while witnessing the amazing awesome shining future taking form in my heart. I could say I am a genius but I know that it is not only my doing and that I am just a thankful channel to the Light.
6. I love my neighbors. I am really blessed to live amidst this amazing group that offers me a reason to smile every day.
7. You will laugh maybe at this one.. But for me it is a source of real joy every moment for the last two weeks. My son decided suddenly one evening that he does not want to wear nappies any more. He asked me for a pair of underpants and that was it!! I was kinda shocked because I thought, because of our history in that area, that we would have a hard time with this transition. And I was happy that I let him decide himself - giving him the possibility to surprise me. A few month ago I bought a few pairs of underpants for him and tried to tempt him but at that time he forgot he had it on, every time.. I heard about parents that had to "work" at it for months and months, with bribes and punishment mostly, with a lot of resistance from the children and the afferent accidents.. I did not want to alter my relationship with V. in this way. Soooo... I am so happy that he chose himself to stop wearing any nap pies and he now goes to the toilet like a champion. One of the big bonuses of my approach to parenting (natural, loving and attachment combined with radical unschooling principles, don't ask:-) )
8. Grateful for the weather. It is warmer today (5grd. Celsius) and next week we will even have above 10 grd!! Looking forward to spring. Both me and V:-)
9. Grateful for FB:-) I know it is not all flowers and sunshine but I will ignore that now while honoring the incredible connections that FB makes possible. I love my FB friends. Thank you, guys!
10. Grateful that I live today and I AM HEALTHY. Joyfully healthy. Great:-)
want some love?
I am shining. I hope you are, too. If you want to be and did not find out how, you can find lots of love tools here.