- 3 small soft apples (whole, cut into pieces);
- 1 big lemon (peeled and cut into pieces);
- baby spinach 250 g (well washed, I bathed mine, and mine had roots today, do cut them because otherwise you get some ground in your smoothie no matter how well you bathe your leaves);
- celery tops - 5 - I bathe them and cut them in small pieces before I put them in the blender;
- ginger - to taste: I had a huge piece in today.. because I felt like it:-P
- oh yeah, and water!! I almost forgot about it:-) loved and filtered - as usual;
Blend till smooth and "chew" a bit on your smoothie - your stomach will thank you.