- 1l cocos water (not so raw today cause pasteurized.. but I love it's taste and could not buy the coconuts so decided to use it);
- mango - the exterior half, with peel and a bit of flesh;
- 1 tb. spoon pumpkin seeds butter (organic and pure but also not raw);
- a few big kale leaves without stem (a new soort, I found it at the bio-market yesterday, please see the vid below for more info about kale);
- two hands-full sunflower sprouts (also see the vid)
- 2 lemons (peeled and chopped)
- 1 orange (peeled and chopped)
- around 100g lamb's lettuce;
- a bit of water to fill the Vitamix
green smoothie today: kale leaves, pumpkin seed butter, mango
Today a special one:
Short, sweet and uncomplicated today.
today is still a bit warm..not like yesterday (17 gr Celsius!!) but still (now 10 gr Celsius).
Tomorrow is going to rain and it seems that we will have some snow days after that and freezing..
My poor sweet garden flowers that thought (like I did) that the spring had arrived..
nourishing emails in your mailbox?