Read on to see what happened..
(As always, we are talking raw and organic stuff.)
You know I love my Vitamix and, like with all the other horses we have in this house (like the iPad, the 2 Macs, the Sedona-tje and the Huron), I can totally say to the ones that say there's life before Vitamix and bliss after finding one:-) (sorry if I bore you with it but it's real love).
I filled it this morning (2l capacity, for the ones who have another blender) with:
- celery sticks (a whole bunch, maybe 10 sticks)
- 1 lemon peeled (and in half)
- 1 (red) orange, peeled (and cut in half)
- 1 small apple (was very soft)
- VERY MUCH mint:-) (like, the leaves of 15 mint plants, i just love it)
- a bit of honey just because it's winter
- a bit of purslane left overs from yesterday