- mint and again mint - as much as a bunch of it. I never use the stems, only the leaves - and as much work that is - I do it with the yum in mind:-) I also bathe the mint, whether it is before I take the leaves out, or after;
- 1 banana (peeled and cut);
- 2 lemons (peeled and halved);
- the whey from a jar of almond yogurt made yesterday - around 500ml (almond milk yogurt making here);
- 1 cucumber sliced;
- semi-mature spinach leaves (:-P) 200g- they were a bit sad so I bathed them extensively today :-)
Please remember that the smoothies made with whey are fermenting very quickly so use it if you know you'd drink your smoothie soon after making - or do not use.