- 2 lemons - peeled and halved;
- 150 g spinach - bathed for 30 min and with roots cut (mine had roots, it usually has, coming from the farmers market);
- ginger - a big one, a bit bigger than I was prepared for:-D;
- 1 big orange - peeled and halved;
- 1 cucumber - with peel, cut in smaller pieces;
- 1 banana - peeled and cut in smaller pieces;
- water - loved and filtered, to fill;
I also added (optional for you):
- 1 tb. spoon probiotica;
- 1 heaping tb. spoon SunWarrior protein;
- chaga powder 1 tb. spoon (this one helps with detoxifying and clearing up irritation form the body).
As usual, if it's not sweet enough for you, add something raw and sweet; like dates, another banana or honey, something with a low glycemic index.