Wow. haven't made that one before:-)
But because I am good at inventing recipes (see also the next blog post!!) I immediately saw in my mind what I wanted to put in it:-)
- almond milk 1.5l - look here how to make one if you need to - and than come right back for the rest of the recipe!:-);
- bitsy bit of salt (pink Himalayan);
- one tea spoon cinnamon;
- one heaping spoon honey;
- 2 bananas.. peeled:-);
- 2 soft apples (not peeled, with seeds & all) (cut);
- a decent piece of ginger (but not too big cause V. does not enjoy it much, something like 1.5cm cubic);
- lecithin (1 heaping tb. spoon)
WOWWW! It is really really delicious!!!
I kept one jar for V. (700ml) and with the rest:
I added for myself, to make it a green smoothie:
- 1 tb, spoon protein (SunWarriors natural);
- 1 tb. spoon maca;
- 2 tb. spoon cacao powder;
- 1 tea spoon astragalus;
- lots of mint;
- 150 gr. spinach;
- 1 tea spoon spirulina;
- 1 lemon (peeled and cut);
- some water to fill (loved and filtered).
This all made the green smoothie a bit more bitter than usual so if you want it sweet, add some low glycemic sweetener of choice or fresh orange juice to your smoothie.
I loved it like it was, it had a very special taste and it was powerful and filling.
It also gave me some extra power to shine through the next weeks weather: after 17 grd. Celsius we will have some freezing and snow in just a few days..