- 1l cocos water (not so raw today cause pasteurized.. but I love it's taste and could not buy the coconuts so decided to use it);
- mango - the exterior half, with peel and a bit of flesh;
- 1 tb. spoon pumpkin seeds butter (organic and pure but also not raw);
- a few big kale leaves without stem (a new soort, I found it at the bio-market yesterday, please see the vid below for more info about kale);
- two hands-full sunflower sprouts (also see the vid)
- 2 lemons (peeled and chopped)
- 1 orange (peeled and chopped)
- around 100g lamb's lettuce;
- a bit of water to fill the Vitamix
A bit too much, actually..
So I drank one liter of it as was..
..and to the second liter I added:
- some more water, to make the consistency more drinkable (the first batch was very thick)
- one banana (yes, peeled)
- 4 cardamon seeds to cut the very powerful taste of the sprouts (in case you do not know, cardamon seeds have also a very special flavor, taste it first.. the seeds are even more powerful than the cardamon powder so that is why I added only 4..)
- big piece of ginger (3cm)
And yes, this second batch was seriously more drinkable than the first:-)
Still, I loved both:-) Yum!