- (super fresh!!) spinach, around 300g (it was crispy and it made a wonderful sound when the leaves caressed each other)
- One. Big. March. Mango, YAY, you know, the ones without hairs inside:-) with peel & all (ehmm, 1 left the pit out) (while I was cutting it I ate some, so the quantity may not add)
- mint: much, muchos mintos today coz I bought yesterday fresh mint from the market (like I put the half of a bunch)
- 1 lemon (peeled and cut)
- 1 orange (small, peeled and cut)
- the water (as usual, filtered and luved)
Short, sweet and uncomplicated today.
today is still a bit warm..not like yesterday (17 gr Celsius!!) but still (now 10 gr Celsius).
Tomorrow is going to rain and it seems that we will have some snow days after that and freezing..
My poor sweet garden flowers that thought (like I did) that the spring had arrived..