- brazil nuts milk (see making milk); (soaked brazil just though I am wondering if it makes any difference);
- 150g lamb's lettuce;
- muchos muchos mint leaves;
- 2 lemons (peeled and chopped - right!!);
- 2 oranges (peeled and chopped - well, I was a bit aggressive and had to channel it)
- lots of water, I felt very thirsty! (loved and filtered, as alwaysiz)
It was very nice and fresh..
..and than.. I messed it up..
I did mess it up so badly I could not drink more than one liter this morning.. I mean, it is not disgusting but a bit more like.. less drinkable..:-) Too much superfood stuff.
So do not try this at home. Just do the first part (if you did not do that already)..
For the sake of truth, I will tell you what I added:
- astragalus (one big heaping huge spoon);
- chaga powder (one big tb. spoon) (I have a feeling that this is the reason for not being able to gulp my green stuff);
- cacao (2 tb. spoons)
- probiotica (1 tb. spoon)
...if this ever happens to you, you can repair and dilute your green smoothie with lemonade made of real lemons and honey.. Or just fresh orange juice.
And why didn't I repair my smoothie right away?.. Because I was too arrogant about my own smoothie:-)
Yes, it can totally happen. The arrogance of "I am such raw superfood smoothie master that I am going to just drink my creation..".. not..
Note: from later: because of the probiotica my smoothie will change much sooner so I left my arrogance behind and went ahead and repaired my green smoothie.. yum