- 1/2 cucumber;
- ~200g (green) chard
- 1 lemon peeled and sliced
- 1 bergamot lemon peeled and sliced
- 1 (red) orange peeled and sliced
- water (filtered and loved) to fill the Vitamix (around 1l)
You can also add (I did! :-D ):
- probiotica 2 tb,spoon
- astragalus 1 tb. spoon
- raw cacao 2 tb spoons
- SunWarrior protein (natural) 1 tb spoon
- red maca (1 tb spoon)
It was really sour and I like it like that but to give to V. I added some honey (he is not very much into sour at the time although
And it was not green enough for me this morning so I also added at the second blending (after tasting):
- spirulina (1 tb, spoon)
- barley grass powder (1 tb. spoon)
- matcha leaves powder (MMMMMMM I loooove the smoked taste of matcha) 2 tb, spoons.
And the spring is coming, I heard:-)
I mean, look at the sun outside our window!
Let the spring come!
Let it be warm!
(oh somebody stop me:-D)..