- I love that I can readily accept that there are infinite realities besides this one. And that I accept the idea that I am here on Earth to perfect my skills in living here on Earth, rather than trying to get to know other realities before I am able to handle this one. I used to live in a hurry because I had this nagging feeling that I was missing on other parallel realities. I realize now that, besides on Earth in this reality, there is no time.These other worlds will always be there, just the same as now, and when I am ready, I will be there.
- I love that I understand this self better and better and accept my limitations, as I believe that (paradoxically) understanding and accepting are the first steps in the direction of change.
- I love that I made yesterday my first raw soup. I kinda "cheated" a bit as I used raw sour milk (self made) but It was an totally organic raw soup, quite delicious:-)
- I love that I steadily can accept what is. It is not that I wouldn't want to change some things if I could, but I embrace the AA prayer: "God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can, And wisdom to know the difference." Yesterday I felt unsafe and unprotected and could just look at it, as it was just a feeling.
- I love communication:-) I love communicating:-)
- I love beautiful landscapes. I also love to see pictures of beautiful landscapes. I see sometimes a picture and I can get lost in it, just feeling like I am there. When I was 10 years old I found a picture of a snowy landscape from somewhere in Austria, I used to stare at it for hours. The snow looked just like shiny merengue and I could hear it under my feet.
- I love the cozy warmth of my house.
- I love that I was always able to understand my child, even when he was in the "belly house". I understand what he wants and where his actions are coming from. Now he is also talking a lot but I realized that it is actually not necessary between us:-)
- I love that I am making a website for a breastfeeding group where I -religiously!:-)- go every month. It is a way to give back the warmth that I found there.
- I love that I have a lot of talents. I can make great pictures, I am good with computers, i make beautiful art, I can write, I am a great mother, I dance, and so many others. I do not say that arrogantly, I say that because I am really grateful for all these talents. Just as well I could've been born without them, or in an environment that would not permit me to develop. I love doing so many things well
Wanna shine together?
sign up below:
NEW*** Learn how to make Raw Chocolate with essential oils
My journal is about what makes me feel alive and shining: my work, art, love of life, sun, the sea, essential oils, my son, raw food and green smoothies.
Please feel free to share this page with your friends and to write to me whatever you feel like sharing.