- I totally and utterly love my son, every second.
- I love that in spite of lack of time and external support as a single mother, I am still (!almost!) the whole time conscious about what is best for my baby instead of taking the easy way, like shout or be angry when I do not have the time or feel I cannot reach for patience. I love that I am a very good mother even amidst the "terrible two's'" trying times.
- I love today. Even if we do not go out, there's a beautiful sun shining and the clouds are flying by very quickly.
- I LOVE my green morning and afternoon smoothies. Today: avocado with mint, cocos water, cocos milk, lemon juice, Hemp powder and other very yummy stuff.
- I love our very little apartment.
- I love that a lot of light is coming through our big window.
- I love that my son loves the books as much as (maybe more than?) me. He asks me to read a lot, which I do, and at his age he knows some 10 books or more by heart and says them along while I read. To understand what a performance that is, I was the one to read aloud all those books time after time after time but I do not know all of them by heart..:-)
- I love that tomorrow I start my first "no impact week". I was very impressed by the film and the story so I am excitedly getting ready. These last weeks I already made some changes in my “impact” and will continue to do so.
- I love it when my son comes to sit in my lap, like now, his warm body against mine, he playing with his feet on the table and with a tiny small car and me writing what I am grateful for.. Cause loving something is being grateful in action, seems to me.
- Love the colors. Love my art. Love the way something just stands at the edge of my fingers, like a trampoline jumper ready to jump, and then it just melts on the paper and becomes something else, more beautiful than I could've imagined myself.
My blog starts with a brilliant idea of brilliant Tera. For (at least) 30 days I will write 10 things I love about myself and about the world. It is an exercise in gratitude which I want to share with you.
Wanna shine together?
sign up below:
NEW*** Learn how to make Raw Chocolate with essential oils
My journal is about what makes me feel alive and shining: my work, art, love of life, sun, the sea, essential oils, my son, raw food and green smoothies.
Please feel free to share this page with your friends and to write to me whatever you feel like sharing.