- I love that I am able to take the time for my sick little son. That I have friends who help us with groceries so that we can stay in.
- I love the sun that is coming low through the window, giving a glow to the whole house.
- I love that my brain is less and less foggy.
- I love that the last days, when I was supposed to drink only smoothies, I got actually for 4 days in a row a free meal from friends visiting or where I was working in the garden, and I did not say no. I am going now through my three completely "green and smooth" days (today the second) and that is also fine.
- I love that I got yesterday a(-nother) great idea for making my work at the website easier.
- I love that I took the time to play with my son for more than two hours this morning without interrupting and wanting to do something else.
- I love how my son loves me. So tender and sweet.
- I love it that tonight he crawled up to me the whole night to sleep totally next to my body.
- I love that in times like this, when he is sick and he does not want to (or can) eat much, I still have the breast to soothe and feed him.
- I love my hair.
Wanna shine together?
sign up below:
NEW*** Learn how to make Raw Chocolate with essential oils
My journal is about what makes me feel alive and shining: my work, art, love of life, sun, the sea, essential oils, my son, raw food and green smoothies.
Please feel free to share this page with your friends and to write to me whatever you feel like sharing.