- I love.. I love that I have a "love challenge" day, because that makes me pay attention more. That is why this list is so important, to just brings more to the attention.
- I love to sleep.
- I love to meditate. Did not do it in the known sense in a long long time (some 3 years) but I consider life with my son a continuos meditation, where almost every moment thing are "up" to be seen.
- I love that I am resourceful. Today was market day and cannot go because my son's cold is quite bad at the moment, and could not find anybody to stay with him while I would go to the market. Well, we have enough to eat if I really look closely. We'll manage a few days. Market will have to wait a week.
- I love that I am reliable. When I say I do something for somebody I do it. And if I really can't, I let them know in time so that they can change their plans accordingly.
- I love that I am less and less a pushover:-) it's about borders and it seems it's my theme for the last years.. I'm getting better at it:-)
- I love that, listening to someone on youtube, I learned an important lesson today, a lesson that she wasn't "giving" but that I received "in-between the lines". That is, doing something and being successful at it is not about how much you know but about believing in yourself. Or rather, doing it, and not thinking about how much you still need to learn but how much you already know and can.. something like that:-)
- I love how much energy and inspiration my new laptop has brought to my work.
- I love how my son knows a lot of colors, even special ones as turquoise or grass green. He calls them respctively green-blue and green-yellow, I mean, is that the eye of a painter or what?
- I love the new "raw" inspiration I got yesterday, The catalysator was a film I saw a few times before but before it did not totally sink in: "beautiful truth". I know this is the path I am following although until now I did not find it that clear. Being sick just does not make any sense to me! It's about time I learn to be as healthy as possible, and teach my son to be like that, too.
Wanna shine together?
sign up below:
NEW*** Learn how to make Raw Chocolate with essential oils
My journal is about what makes me feel alive and shining: my work, art, love of life, sun, the sea, essential oils, my son, raw food and green smoothies.
Please feel free to share this page with your friends and to write to me whatever you feel like sharing.