- I love ME today. Just like that. Wow, if I would not write this list I would probably not even notice it!!! In my pj’s, with the white laptop on my lap, drinking my green petit dejeuner, hearing on the background the film (starring himself) my son is looking at.
- I love the taste of lemon in my smoothie and how, together with fresh mint, it makes me zing.
- I love that my son just started enjoying peanut butter.
- I love the Sun.
- I love the Earth.
- I love my pink trousers and my warm red jacket (which I will wear today!).
- I love my reading glasses (which at the moment help me write)
- I love my voice (right now it’s very low because I was coughing a lot lately)
- I love my white fairy transparent curtains with spiraling leaves and how they glow in the sun
- I love the encaustic painting (which I made) I hanged on my wall. It’s made with poured wax and was an experiment in my last series of encaustic. On the surface there are 4 small knitted beautiful flowers, just floating. In the depth you can see faces and bodies and animals, on the surface is also a wax dancer, wax flowers, wax snow and other wax forms that invite you to dream and imagine.
Wanna shine together?
sign up below:
NEW*** Learn how to make Raw Chocolate with essential oils
My journal is about what makes me feel alive and shining: my work, art, love of life, sun, the sea, essential oils, my son, raw food and green smoothies.
Please feel free to share this page with your friends and to write to me whatever you feel like sharing.