- I love that yesterday I had a great dance evening and could appreciate also the not so nice realizations I had during it, like my total dependance on my mother approval and my total fear of standing in the light, of my fear that I distort everything I touch because I am angry, or... All things to clear.
- I love that I danced yesterday with guy I did not like very much before, and through the dance I could see his beauty and strength and totally change my dislike for him.
- I love that today I could just give the whole day to my son. He wanted and needed it as he is still quite ill. I love that it was my day to give and I enjoyed just being with him with no other plans whatsoever.
- I love that in the evening I made a "good old" pancake for me and my son, well, my second pancake in this life, the first one was when I was pregnant. I make them thick and in a special pan. Yes, with sugar and not so raw, but we were reading about the wolf eating pancakes and I thought, maybe my son will eat a pancake if we read about it! And YES! He did! After a week of eating like a bird, so it's a big victory.
- I love that I have managed to go yesterday to the marked, as I did not plan it, as you could read yesterday. Well, I did. And I love my fridge loaded with greens.
- I love that yesterday at the market I met a "fellow green smoothie-r", I am surely going to talk to her next time and see if we can sometimes get together and share ideas:-)
- I love that although I was thinking to go to a workshop on Saturday (which I think I need), I decided not to go and to give the rest of the days of this week entirely to my son. Or rather, to stay at home with him until he is well. It's a challenging cold, this one!
- I love that I just snuggled the whole day together with my son on the coach. He slept on my chest most of the time today and almost did not set foot on the floor. When he did, he just came back very fast and crawled to my arms again. I love that I could just give that to us. I was thinking at one point to get a book and read while he was sleeping but I just did not do it and experienced 100% just being with him. WOW.
- I love that I discovered a new amazing artist tonight on the internet. So inspiring.
- I love that my son just fell asleep and gave me this time to still write my list, at the end of the day instead at the beginning of it.
Wanna shine together?
sign up below:
NEW*** Learn how to make Raw Chocolate with essential oils
My journal is about what makes me feel alive and shining: my work, art, love of life, sun, the sea, essential oils, my son, raw food and green smoothies.
Please feel free to share this page with your friends and to write to me whatever you feel like sharing.