- I love that today I am feeling better that yesterday, After the 25th love list I had a total breakdown. I felt awful and the night was equally challenging. My son being super sensitive, he had also quite a challenging night.
- I love that I went today to the market and I bought a lot of super yummy organic greens, vegetables and fruits, all in the budget of today. It fit perfectly everything I wanted to buy. It was very heavy to carry home, as these last days of staying in meant that we ate pretty much everything there was to eat in the house..:-) And my son wanted to be in my arms the whole time so.. let's say it was interesting..
- I love that I bought new things today, like a new sort of bread and a new, never seen by me before, fruit. i am really really curious about the last one:-) It looks like a kaki but it's yellow like a lemon and I heard that it's a kind of passion fruit… I'll keep you posted on how it tastes:-) I love to experience new things.
- I love that yesterday I saw the most beautiful youtube clip ever.. I also saw one of the most horrible documentaries.. It made me cry a lot.. Why do I look at this kind of things? I think this one was a mistake, because it made me feel horrible afterwards, like I was the one doing all that horrible stuff.. I just wanted to get informed on the matter, really.. It's called CUT, it's about circumcision, made by a Jewish man.. But it's really crude and honestly I do not get how mothers can let that happen to their sons, or even choose that! Or how people can let that happen, period. Happily I found the most beautiful video ever quite soon after seeing this one, so it would compensate a little..
- I love that today was a great weather, to soothe me after yesterday.
- I love that I am going dancing tonight.
- I love that I am feeling supple and great.
- I love that I have a very warm red beautiful very warm very warm and beautiful winter jacket:-) Oh and forgot to say it'a also light and I can very easily move in it. It's great!
- I love that I got to walk a bit with my son outside today. He was for 10 days inside and his energy yesterday evening was so great that I think that I could light a light bulb if I had put it in his mouth:-)
- I love that today I found a toy sheep for my son. He asked me for a white sheep, while he already had a black one.. I did not really approve with the black one and hoped he would forget about it, because it is made of soap.. He LOVED it.. I could not hide it. Yes, I bought it, but hoped his interest would change after two days or so (which it did not!). Now he wanted a white one and although he wanted the same kind white, I managed to find a less bubbly one..:-)
Wanna shine together?
sign up below:
NEW*** Learn how to make Raw Chocolate with essential oils
My journal is about what makes me feel alive and shining: my work, art, love of life, sun, the sea, essential oils, my son, raw food and green smoothies.
Please feel free to share this page with your friends and to write to me whatever you feel like sharing.