- I love that today my son discovered with great pleasure.. the PEER:-) Juicy, big, soft, yummy peer:-)
- I love that today I got to walk a lot with my son in a town not very far from ours, in the cozy quiet center. I love the nature a lot but I also love the small towns, especially this time of the year.
- I love that when my son had a total melt down tonight I knew how to stay calm and could hold him until he calmed down and just cried quietly and asked me for music.
- I love that I had enough time today to talk to a friend. It's so nice when there is no hurry and no agenda, just be together.
- I love that today I made my first raw pathé, from sesame seeds. The recipe could be improved but I liked it.
- I love that my son asks me to sing his songs on the street while we walk together and of course I do it:-)
- I love that my social life has improved a lot in the last month or so! It was a wish I had specifically send in the Universe around a month and a half ago so it worked quite quickly. Thank you:-)
- I love that I am less cold than I remember aver being this time of the year. I take it as a sign of improved health, especially that now I do not make a big effort to eat warm things, kinda the contrary.
- I love that I FEEL much slimmer and fit, even if the scales or the cloths do not really tell the difference.. The feeling is amazing!!
- I love how my son knows to make himself understood. He really expresses the essence of things:-)
Wanna shine together?
sign up below:
NEW*** Learn how to make Raw Chocolate with essential oils
My journal is about what makes me feel alive and shining: my work, art, love of life, sun, the sea, essential oils, my son, raw food and green smoothies.
Please feel free to share this page with your friends and to write to me whatever you feel like sharing.