- I love my new grey super duper toy:-)
- I love all the greens I bought today from the organic market.
- I love my basil tea. It reminds me of a trip in the Romanian mountains, after wich me and my friend were camping between the mint (his favourite) and basil (mine) in somebody’s garden.
- I love my blender! It is by no means low impact (or no impact) but it makes beautiful yummy smoothies. It’s just bliss to have it, after years of bad blenders.
- I love that I come back on my decisions (or principles!) if I discover that they do not work practically. I wasn’t always this good at giving myself some slack.
- I love that I am more and more able to feel and say what is going on inside me, and that slowly I start feeling that I have the right to be who I am, just as everybody else.
- I love the irony of the Universe sometimes! In the middle of my “no impact week” I got a present that would equal something like 5 years of “no impact”!
- I love the soup!.. As in the soup in the cocoon where the butterfly is being born. That is where I am finding myself now.. In the soup.
- I love that everything went today smoothly, with all the things I had rolling. Thank you Angels for your timing!
- Today also I love my green smoothie (just I drink it much later, in the afternoon in place of morning). Today: squeezed oranges, spinach, soaked cashew, basil and a bit of honey.
Wanna shine together?
sign up below:
NEW*** Learn how to make Raw Chocolate with essential oils
My journal is about what makes me feel alive and shining: my work, art, love of life, sun, the sea, essential oils, my son, raw food and green smoothies.
Please feel free to share this page with your friends and to write to me whatever you feel like sharing.