- I love reading. I love sitting with a good book, curled up on a comfortable chair or sofa, or in the sun.
- I love drawing. I love seeing forms on the paper and let them unfold.
- I love how my son looks at films with himself on the iPhone and than repeats in "real life" what he sees in the film
- I love how if I pay attention I get insights all the time - be it from my angels or my higher self or other good intended ether beings:-)
- I love that I begin to feel more supported by the Universe and that I feel stronger and stronger.
- I love that yesterday I did not go into fear getting quite a bad news. I run away from my violent ex and he did not know in which town we lived.. until a few days ago.. The person who told him where he saw us, told me yesterday about it, with a clear reproach at my address. Right now it is so clear to me that I did the right thing that at the moment of the conversation I was not even angry or fearful. I soooo LOVE that!!!
- I SO LOVE that I am very good with computers:-)
- I love that since I drink my smoothies I am not craving the fruit juice so much and am not so thirsty any more. I used to drink a big glass of "juice d'orange" (or two) in just one breath when in town, or drink 750ml of fruit/vegetables and still crave it. I used to feel like a fruit junkie. I used to drink a cup (sometimes 1/2l!!) of water during the night, I would just have to wake up, my mouth and throat were so dry! N O T A N Y M O R E !!!!:-)
- I love my imagination. I love variation and without imagination that would be very difficult to achieve. Take my smoothie. I kinda reinvent it every morning, and add small twists that bring a whole other flavor.
- I love all these other worlds that I am living in during my night dreams. Last night I was watching a 360˚ angle picture (cannot explain it) made by somebody. It was of a very dark cloud that looked very threatening but was a very small and the rest of the sky was totally clear. I asked if that was really a storm or just a weird cloud. And all of a sudden I could feel the strong wind and I could see myself walking in that very same spot. It was an LA in a distant future, in the dream I knew that. too, and "recognized" the places I knew from a previous trip.
Wanna shine together?
sign up below:
NEW*** Learn how to make Raw Chocolate with essential oils
My journal is about what makes me feel alive and shining: my work, art, love of life, sun, the sea, essential oils, my son, raw food and green smoothies.
Please feel free to share this page with your friends and to write to me whatever you feel like sharing.