- I love how my son woke up today asking for grapes. We have these really gorgeous organic grapes (hm, they are from France, not really no impact there either). We love them.
- .. and now he is "cleaning" with a brush all over the place. Love that, too:-)
- I love that today a friend of mine is picking him up for a few hours giving me some ME space.. That is, I will clean the house and wash my hair, and I really hope I will have some time to make a wish board:-)
- I love that "I am on my way!" to a more sustainable me.
- I love that today I learned how to make a green juice.. with the blender!:-) thank you, YouTube:-)
- I love that I have more and more energy.
- I love that I am not so bothered by the chaos any more. I embrace the chaos in my house - other wise it would be really really difficult to live with a 2 & 1/2 years old:-). I used to appreciate only order, it cleared my head. I also embrace the chaos of not knowing the next step. That is the most challenging.
- I love that last night I was thinking that I haven't have any tsunami dreams in the last year. I used to have a lot of them. Last night I had a new one, just because I was thinking about that. The last years these are no nightmares because I always manage to survive with a certain group, just like last night I did. I am fascinated by these dreams as I am by the forces of nature (like the storm the other night)
- I love that I take real steps into stabilizing and improving my financial condition. Whee to the financial independence!
- I love my washing machine. I used to have a small, really really bad one. Last year I got this one as a present (what a generous friend!! Right?). As I approach the first anniversary of the washing machine I still think every time I wash at how grateful I am for having it.
Wanna shine together?
sign up below:
NEW*** Learn how to make Raw Chocolate with essential oils
My journal is about what makes me feel alive and shining: my work, art, love of life, sun, the sea, essential oils, my son, raw food and green smoothies.
Please feel free to share this page with your friends and to write to me whatever you feel like sharing.