- I love that today I learned a lot about permaculture and that I got to work and talk with wonderful people at the workshop about the "forest garden". I also heard today that I could work with a small group in a garden quite nearby. Yay for that.
- I love that my son got to spend time with our best friend today and that he so loves it.
- I love my nights with my son. We share the bed (family bed) and to feel and hear him the whole time, to hold him if he is upset by a dream and to listen to the words that he says (very clearly) in his sleep, all bliss.
- I love that yesterday I had time to clean the house thoroughly. I still love the order, even if it lasts for.. well, minutes, when my son is around:-)
- I love the soup I made.
- I love the 1.5l liter green juice I made yesterday. I got to drink it yesterday and today at the workshop and I feel totally refreshed by it. Other people liked it, too, including my son. Extra bonus.
- I love my "painter shoes". They are low brown shoes with a lot of colors thrown over them. Everybody asks me if I made them:-) I love that, too, because it means that not only they match me but they represent my art a bit.
- I love, I know I said it already, but i just LOVE the way I feel since I drink a lot of green smoothies in the morning.
- I love to play with my son.
- I love this weather. It is cold, sunny and dry and maybe it should be colder this time of the year, but I think, we may compensate a bit for this very cold summer we had.
Wanna shine together?
sign up below:
NEW*** Learn how to make Raw Chocolate with essential oils
My journal is about what makes me feel alive and shining: my work, art, love of life, sun, the sea, essential oils, my son, raw food and green smoothies.
Please feel free to share this page with your friends and to write to me whatever you feel like sharing.