| || |
So what are some first steps that you could take in order to start creating your perfect day?
My invitation is to go for it and to create something as close as possible to it! If it was a day in the past, how could you re-create it?
Maybe write the answers to the questions below and give other details that I did not mention..
To get some inspiration you can also read about my perfect day:-)
- where were you? In the mountains, on the beach? In a town? In a village, in the middle of nowhere? - Can you go there?... ehhmmm, was that on the Earth? :-)
- what were you doing? were you working? relaxing? were you working for yourself? creating art? writing? helping people? flying a plane?
- who were you with? were you in a group? or alone? with your family?
- what kind of food would you eat, what kind of water would you drink?
- how would your body feel?
- how would your confidence be, what kind of attitude would you have?
- was it warm or cold? windy? evening or morning?
- is it a fully planned day or laissez faire? :-)
- where would you live?
- how could your bring this day into your existence? what is the first step you can take?
- and if it seems impossible or is impossible, maybe you can go back to the meditation (back to the drawing board, like Abraham-Hicks would say) and imagine a new perfect day, one that is possible.