dear life - April's shine day 5
V.'s second ever 2D person
1. thank you for fast feedback:-) I appreciate it especially if I unwittingly smack myself in the face energetically:-) I love seeing it quite soon in place of it coming later and me not knowing what that was all about… Like, today, my website not working.. What is that all about??
2. Thank you for the new FIMO designs that came floating in my head yesterday..:-) I would love them to come at a time when I can do something about it, though.. If you give them to me while I am falling asleep they chance is quite big that I will not remember them by the next morning..
3. Thank you for Tim Ferris, Life. Such an extraordinary fellow. I love his experimenting. he is a 100xIoana at that:-) And he is hot:-)
4. Thank you for the abundance of the market yesterday.
5. Also thank you for V.'s reaction, of not letting me do anything else when we came back from the market. He is giving me an instant feedback about his borders and wishes. It is great being his mom and I am humbled by his experiencing the Planet. I am all about making his life as pleasant as he wants it to be.
6. Thank you for the green smoothie of today. I know I say that often - maybe it's my variant of " the daily bread". I hope you don't mind..:-) I especially like when a recipe this delicious just comes to me from thin air.
7. Thank you that today I finally rounded the giving away of our old bank. It was occupying space and I am glad I made the girl happy by giving it to her for free.
8. Thank you for my time alone. As much as I love being with V. all the time, when I need to be creating something I need to concentrate and be less multitasking, it is nice to have people around that want to play with V.
9. Than you that I yesterday finally got to talk via Skype with an old girl-friend. We laughed a lot and I realized once again how much it means having her in my life (thanks, Aida)
10. I love that V. starts to be interested in raw fruit and vegetables again: cucumber, raw carrots, aples, pears, bananas and fresh apple juice.. And eating "real stuff".. There were already a few weeks that he was waking up asking for chocolate, cake or other very sweet things to eat (and no, he did not like my raw variants too much..). I am glad that's a bit over for now - as I was wondering if it will ever stop:-)
Comments are closed.
want some love?
I am shining. I hope you are, too. If you want to be and did not find out how, you can find lots of love tools here.