single mama tiredness
I seem to want to write to you when I have a more challenging time at being grateful. I FULLY accept that. It is probably so that in our best days we take it for granted. So thank you for the reminder..
1. Thank you for tiredness. I slept 3 hours last night, being literally taken away by a wave of inspiration.. And anger.. Do you know, like burning, challenging, "boom in the years heart" anger.. I tried to fall asleep and when I realized I could not, I chose for the best alternative: use the anger as fuel and let inspiration take over. I so love it when that happens.. And those 3 hours of sleep? Bliss with V. in my arms.
(ehmm, what was that all about with that short nightmare with how the world would end? I though we were on the same page with this and that we decided I do not need bad dreams any more?).
2. Thank you for how things always turn out for the best for me. I catch myself (in the rye..:-) ) worrying and then I REMEMBER: you always take care of me. You always come in when I need you to. And I always can do what I want to do. I know it sounds cryptical and I know you know what I mean.
3. When I was young I was writing to "my perfect best friend".. had no idea that your name was "Life" and you were a girl:-) I was so in love with you, with butterflies in my belly and all that! Over time, it changed into a deep deep feeling of gratefulness. Thank you.
Some days are just a itsy bitsy more difficult, ya know? I bet you never have that problem, do you, Life? :-)
I mean, it was just full moon yesterday and this lil family was blasting through resistance like there was no tomorrow..:-)
And during these times it seems more difficult to sit and contemplate the beauty of you.. No contemplation whatsoever:-)
So I thought I'd just like to drop you a note saying that we are still here, loving you & all.
That was it for today, I go read those books my lovely V. is asking me to since I started with writing this.:-)
Kikker the Frog, here I come!
V. at 3 years and 10 month
1. I am so happy today. My boy is 3 years and 10 month today. So beautiful to see him grow. I love him, life, thank you for allowing me to witness that every day.
2. thank you for all the creative ideas that zoom in my head.
3. and thank you for all the creation that happens through me every day.
4. thank you for spring. it came and went back again but I see all the flowers getting their courage together to show us it's spring. I trust that.
Ioana honoring today
1. Thank you for today's green smoothie:-) It is really delicious. I wish I could attach the smell of it to this post today :-)
2. I am so inspired by Christina Morassi. I cannot say that enough. I was inspired by more people in the past and I believe we meet them (virtually or not) when we need it most. Christina embodies what I need right now. Thank you, Christina!
3. I love the colors I put on today, light blue with brown. Nice, if I may say so myself :-)
4. I am IN LOVE with my program, SHINE!. I got this idea yesterday and I am going to put it together soon. I am so thankful to my angels and guides that whisper great ideas in my ear the whole day ..and nowadays let me sleep at night, Thanks Goddess:-)
calling the Circle (with V)
I have decided to address you like that from now on. It makes it a bit more personal, for both of us:-)
1. Thank you for my hands and for my fingers. I love them all.
2. Thank you for writing
3. Thank you for friends.
4. Thank you for my family
5. Thank you for books
want some love?
I am shining. I hope you are, too. If you want to be and did not find out how, you can find lots of love tools here.