Dear Life - day 2 of April's SHINE
iPhone art April 1st
1. Today I am happy for the sunshine. Even V., that insisted yesterday that it was still winter and there are a few month till spring (he is still grasping the concept of time) said today that the sun is very strong:-) He even sits there in the light as we speak although he is usually extra sensitive to Papa Sun.. He usually asks me to draw close the curtains but not today. Here comes the SUN!:-)
2. Thank you for lemons! Mister David Avocado Wolfe Lord Chocolate said to me that apples are better for this climate and that lemons would be better for the tropics but I looooove lemons (if you want to read more about my love for lemons, please go to the today's empowering prompt.
3. Thank you for colors and for every day's possibilities to squeeze art in even if it is for a few minutes. Today's picture is made on the iPhone:-) I just love it.
4. Thank you for sleep and for dreams. And I know I must sound like a broken record.. I really really love my sleep with V. in my arms. So so sweet and tender and loving.
5. Thank you for cats, Life. You might find this a strange one, being as allergic as I am to their fur - and you probably noticed that I get really angry when they poop in my garden.. But I so love their softness and moves, their sincerity and love. I also love the special effect that only lady cats get to wear more than two colors - that was a great one, Life:-) Oh ja, and V. is doing a kitten often. a few times a day.. actually, right now he just started doing that.
6. love my little living room that at the moment is a chaotic mix between a playground, a ground library (books everywhere on the floor), a snowy garden (with hundreds of drinking straws "snow", "water" and "mud", a parking place and a kitchen.. (blocks soup is on the menu).. The only kinda ordered corner at the moment is here where I sit with the laptop plugged in.
7. thank you for chocolate. I love the raw one and V. loves the other one. Lots of it.
8. thank you for all the purple flowers that spontaneously came out in my garden. Sweet. And very very purple, the fav color of V.
9. thank you for my friends. Really. I have seriously great great friends and it may sound cheesy but I love them. Love you, guys and ladies (and light beings of all kinds!)
10. love the Earth. I am so glad that I live here in these exciting times. And I loveI have V. to share this Earth journey with. Yes, even when he has a difficult challenging day - like today.. (don't ask:-
Comments are closed.
want some love?
I am shining. I hope you are, too. If you want to be and did not find out how, you can find lots of love tools here.