1. Today I am happy for the sunshine. Even V., that insisted yesterday that it was still winter and there are a few month till spring (he is still grasping the concept of time) said today that the sun is very strong:-) He even sits there in the light as we speak although he is usually extra sensitive to Papa Sun.. He usually asks me to draw close the curtains but not today. Here comes the SUN!:-)
2. Thank you for lemons! Mister David Avocado Wolfe Lord Chocolate said to me that apples are better for this climate and that lemons would be better for the tropics but I looooove lemons (if you want to read more about my love for lemons, please go to the today's empowering prompt.
3. Thank you for colors and for every day's possibilities to squeeze art in even if it is for a few minutes. Today's picture is made on the iPhone:-) I just love it.
5. Thank you for cats, Life. You might find this a strange one, being as allergic as I am to their fur - and you probably noticed that I get really angry when they poop in my garden.. But I so love their softness and moves, their sincerity and love. I also love the special effect that only lady cats get to wear more than two colors - that was a great one, Life:-) Oh ja, and V. is doing a kitten often. a few times a day.. actually, right now he just started doing that.
6. love my little living room that at the moment is a chaotic mix between a playground, a ground library (books everywhere on the floor), a snowy garden (with hundreds of drinking straws "snow", "water" and "mud", a parking place and a kitchen.. (blocks soup is on the menu).. The only kinda ordered corner at the moment is here where I sit with the laptop plugged in.