Ok, today I feel better. I suppose I am hitting my Upper Limit Problem (Gay Hendriks, "the Big Leap") big time at the moment while I am stretching and stretching and stretching and at times (like yesterday) I feel totally lost in the woods.
Time to get back to basics, right?
1. Thank you for allowing me to become a mother. It inspires me every day and it stretches me also every moment into being a better version of myself, as V. grows. I also notice that at this time I do not have the words to express how I know he wants to be raised. I am working on that. I find it amazing that virtually nobody understands how I feel about it and that people cannot accept my right to decide. It must be some upper limit problem also.. Would appreciate some insight, thank you.
2.About a few days from now we should be getting to the "two digits" temperature (in Celsius). I'd appreciate that, too. It's been a long and very cold winter.
4. I slept around 5 hours last night. Time really stretches when you are having fun.. I mean that a bit ironically but not all the way - V. had troubles sleeping and bang! Another projection:-) It was fun discovering that early enough as to not kill our joy before we went to sleep. The "what if's" are really a joy killer. (what if he will "never" go to sleep..)
5. V. learned how to draw busses and he is doing that hours per day, one A4 paper, one bus. We have already a hugemongous collection and I will soon have to decide which will stay and which will go. Difficult decisions..:-)
6. Thank you that today I can smile. It was quite difficult yesterday.
7. Thank you for V's singing. At this moment:.. "the mommies in the bus say I love you.." He gets it like that:-)
8. Thank you for the pink flowers standing tall on my table right now.
9. I love the fluffy white clouds running fast on our skies today.
10. I need to make decisions and do it fast. Thank you for inspiration. And for your compassion, Life.