- I love that today I invented a new green smoothie recipe.. with lemon jus (one lemon). 1 celery stick, a few slices cucumber, a bit of parsley, spinach of course, cocos juice and one spoon honey.. oh ja! and three soaked macadamias and one spoon cashew pasta and a bit of ginger! Yummy! Funny it seems simple but when I make the list of ingredients it's quite long.
- I love that yesterday I managed to find an immediate solution to all the small issues that could've stopped me from getting to the garden. The whole day was a list of such little things, like, you know, someone planned them! I managed to get through the day without getting too frustrated and kinda like going through the window if through the door is not possible.
- I love that I am looking forward to today although nothing special is supposed to happen.
- I love that my son loved to draw. I love that when he first could stand he turned the carrot he was eating, he hold it like a pencil, and starting "drawing" on the wall. Talk about genes:-) My grandmother used to dew, my mother used to draw and paint, I am doing all kind of drawing and painting and now my son:-)
- ..and well.. he is also drawing on the floor..:-) I also love that, that I allow him to do things outside the borders of what "must".
- I love the wild roses skin oil that I got as a present for my birthday.
- I love my style. It's not a particular one, it's more what is easy to have on with all the work I have to do, it must be easy to put on, light to wear, with no complications, and healthy materials.
- I love that since I moved almost 5 month ago I have for the first time aloud flowers and plants in my experience in our very small apartment. In the same day I received beautiful flowers and bought two (edible) plants:-)
- I love that I want to allow in my life only loving experiences. Ii s not yet always possible but it is what I want and am consciously following.
- I love it when people love whist I do. I got yesterday compliments for my work in the garden, the day before for the website I am making and today for pictures I made. Nice.
Wanna shine together?
sign up below:
NEW*** Learn how to make Raw Chocolate with essential oils
My journal is about what makes me feel alive and shining: my work, art, love of life, sun, the sea, essential oils, my son, raw food and green smoothies.
Please feel free to share this page with your friends and to write to me whatever you feel like sharing.